– Beginning of Right of withdrawal –
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email). You may use the attached model withdrawal form but it is not obligatory. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
You can send us the model withdrawal form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a withdrawal on a durable medium (e.g. by e-mail) without delay. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will refund the amount due via the same method as your initial payment as soon as we have received and inspected the item(s) you are returning. As our products are printed to order, we will deduct a 7.50€ return fee from the total refund amount. Please note that that this may take up to 30 days from the date of shipment.
You shall send back the goods to “root42 GmbH, Siechenmarschstr. 13, 33615 Bielefeld, Germany”, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. We will bear the cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal:
The right of withdrawal does not apply to distance contracts.
– for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual choice or destination by the consumer is decisive,
– for the delivery of goods are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
– for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded,
– for the delivery of sealed goods which, for health or hygiene reasons, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery,
– for the delivery of goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature, or
– for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.